Generate QR codes in a few seconds directly in Adobe Photoshop.
A WELL-ORGANIZED RESULT
BATCH PROCESSING CAPABILITY
ERROR CORRECTION FEATURE
ENCODING ANY CONTENT TYPE
40 VERSIONS OF QR CODE
- .jsx file (Script for Adobe Photoshop)
- Documentation folder
As its final result the script returns vector QR Code in new document. And thanks to ECC Feature 30% of the QR Code space can be occupied by your logo or picture.
EXAMPLES OF USING QR CODE
Contact info (recommended):
MECARD:N:Owen,Sean;ADR:76 9th Avenue, 4th Floor, New York, NY 10011;TEL:12125551212;EMAIL:firstname.lastname@example.org;;
BIZCARD:N:Sean;X:Owen;T:Software Engineer;C:Google;A:76 9th Avenue, New York, NY 10011;B:+12125551212;E:email@example.com;;
BEGIN:VCARD\\N:Gump;Forrest\\TITLE:Shrimp Man\\TEL:(404) 555-1212\\ADR:100 Waters Edge;Baytown;LA;30314;United States of America\\EMAIL:firstname.lastname@example.org\\END:VCARD
Wifi Network config (Android):
- more information you can find in documentation…
v.1.3.1 — May 2, 2018
- Improved: Batch processing - Fixed the issue with file saving in macOS
v.1.3 — April 8, 2016
- Improved: User Interface - Added: Batch processing capability - Added: 30 versions of QR code
v.1.2 — September 23, 2015
- Added: Utf-8 Support
v.1.1 — June 21, 2015
- Added: New Script "Instant QR Code generator for Photoshop"
v.1.0 — October 20, 2013
- Fixed: Bug that sometimes caused a problem with code scanning by some readers.
v.1.0 — October 30, 2013
- Initial release
All trademarks and registered trademarks are the property of their respective owners.