Works with CS6
Ideal for bold and contrast photos
Videotutorial is included
Before using this Real Sketch Action you must check several things:
1. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop.
2. You need to have RGB Color checked (Go to Image > Mode and Check RGB Color). After, in that same panel check 8 Bits/Channel option.
3. Make sure that the option “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on. On the “LAYERS” panel, click on the menu icon, go to “Panel Options…”, and check that the “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on.
4. Use a photo 2000px width or higher. If you are using a photo with less width, the action will not function correctly. To fix this, go to Image->Image Size and increase the width.
5. Set the Opacity of brush on “mask” layer to 100%.