Recipe Book Template for Indesign CS4 or Later
Create your next cooking book with this easy to use and to customize recipe book template. You can format your text with ease by using the included paragraph/character styles. Then add your images by drag and dropping them to the placeholders. The template includes several distinct layouts you can duplicate, mix and match in order to add more pages that follow the same style and philosophy.
- Square Format 7” x 7”
- CMYK Print-ready with 1/8” Bleed
- 28 Pages. Distinctive layouts to present your recipes
- Includes Paragraph, Character & Object styles to format your text with ease
- Each spread uses a distinct layout to present your recipes
- Fields for ingredients, steps, preparation time, portions, difficulty & calories
- Free fonts used
- Grid System 8×8
- Includes single page recipe layouts, spread recipe layout, and layouts with more images for more thorough instructions or how-to.
- 1x INDD file to use with Indesign CC 2015 or Later
- 1x IDML file to use with Indesign CS4 or Later
- 1x PDF file for Preview
- Cooper Hewitt – Free Download
- Sansita – Free Download
- Josefin Sans – Free Download
- Fontawesome – Free Download
Images and Mockups are not Included!