If you are looking to publish a book on online stores, it is necessary to purchase a template for your book. The design of the template supports the recipe eBooks. One thing that holds a lot of people back when it comes to self-publishing is the overall design and format of the finished book. Paying for an eBook designer is expensive, so it is my goal to create simple and beautiful templates for you to create your eBook on a budget quickly.
Recipe eBook template for Publishers is a bright and clean cookbook template that allows for large full-page photographs to accompany each recipe. Like all of my eBook templates, you can quickly change the color scheme and layout with just a couple of clicks. Just drag and drop your content in and you’re ready to go!
This eBook Template is for you if:
• You are interested in self-publishing an eBook. It is not a Kindle-friendly template. It can also be used for print books although a print cover template is not included.
• Enjoy simple, drag and drop style templates
• Struggle with design and formatting
• You are attempting self-publishing for the first time, but are unsure where to begin
However, you can customize this template according to your needs. Usually, this template was designed for the people who love to publish recipe eBooks.
Live preview eBook check here ; https://issuu.com/rivatxfz/docs/good_recipe_ebook
- Pages: 16 Multipurpose
- Slides: 16 Master Slides
- File Format: PPT, PPTX, THMX
- Font: Free (Install Before Open The Files)
- Design: Bright
- Images: Drag and Drop
- Extras: Documentation and Quick Guide
- https://Behance.net/natthan rilley
Inside the package: