If the demonstration image above is not visible, please view it here http://soulkreig.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d37nxaj
“Render Falling Water” action script generates an image that looks just like flowing water. With this you can eliminate 90% of the steps that are required to make falling water. the other 10% are explained in the included tutorial and are just you adapting the image to fit in your project. The resulting image from the script is transparent so it can easily be adapted to work on any image.