This action has been tested and working on Photoshop (English versions) CS6,CC. The action will only work on English versions of Photoshop!!! It is highly recommended to work with photos over 1500px high/wide for the best results. You must run the action in RGB color mode in Photoshop.
HOW TO INSTALL THE ACTION
- Open the .zip file, usually by double-clicking it. This should produce a folder containing the contents of the .zip file on your desktop.
- Double-click the .atn files within the folder you’ve just created. Anything ending in .atn.
Open Photoshop, and click on the Actions Palette menu button (located in the top-right of the Actions Palette Select “Load Actions” Select one of the .atn files from the download Repeat for the other
HOW TO USE THE ACTION
- Open a photo to work with
- Leave the photo layer locked and set as the background. Also make sure your photo is in RGB color mode. To check this, go to the ‘Image’ menu, then select ‘Mode’ and ensure ‘RGB’ is selected.
- Create a new layer above the background layer called ‘area’
- With the ‘area’ layer selected, brush onto the areas of your photo that you want to add effect. Use a hard brush and you can use any colour.
- Once you have brushed the areas you wish to add effect, go into the actions panel and choose which direction you want to add effect your photo. You can select UP, DOWN, LEFT or RIGHT.
- Now hit the play button found at the bottom of the action panel!
Thank you for your support.