Sand Writing Photoshop Actions
Sand Writing Photoshop Actions by psddude – This set contains 3 Photoshop actions that will allow you to create realistic write in sand effects out of any text, shape or raster. The end result has the layers intact so that you can customize and edit the sand writing effect as you will see in the customization section.
- Write in Sand Photoshop Action
- Tested and working with Photoshop CS and CC, all language versions
- Requirements: RGB color, 8 bit, 72 DPI recommended
- Easy to Edit and Customize
- Fully customizable
- Little Photoshop Skills Required
- The images from the preview are not included. Credits: poserfan-stock.deviantart.com and www.clipartlord.com
- created by PSDDude
HOW TO USEThe sand effect is from the top view. To blend with your photo follow these steps:
1. Hide the Sand background layer and add your photo.
2. Select the Write in Sand and Sand Effect layers. Then go to Edit > Transform > Perspective and distort text to match with your photo.
3. Also, you can Edit > Transform > Scale and set the Vertical scale to around 80% or less.
4. Adjust the write in sand effect from the Bevel and Emboss layer style of both layers (size, color, etc)