This action will help you to create an amazing autumn effect for your image at selective locations in the image.
We have made it this way because we understand that you will only need to apply autumn effect without effecting the object in the image.
HOW TO INSTALL THE ACTION
1. After you open Photoshop go to the Actions panel (Window> Actions)
2. Inside the Actions window, click on the top right hand corner icon to reveal the menu From here select “Load Actions…”. Select the “SELECTIVE AUTUMN MOOD EFFECT” Action that you bought
3. In actions panel you will have a folder with your new actions.
THINGS TO CHECK
1. Your photo is in RGB color mode
2. Your photo is in 8bit color mode
3. You are running the English version of Photoshop. (CS5,CS6,CC+)
4. (Just for CS5 and higher versions) Click on menu icon at the right on “LAYERS” panel and go to “Panel Option…”, and check the “Add “copy” to Copied Layers and Groups”.
HOW TO USE THE ACTION
1. Open your photo (File > Open)
2. Leave the photo layer locked and set as “Background”.
3. Play “Step 1 | PLAY”
4. Paint the object in the image using quick selection tool.
5. Play “Step 2 | PLAY”