Easy customization: My main task is to make presentations easily editable for users. Even if you have no special skills in design you’ll be able to create beautiful, original and modern presentation. There is no need to use any additional software.
1. Easily editable objects. All infographic elements are made using built-in tools. This will allow you to change color, size and shape of any object.
2. Drag & drop. It’s very easy to add your own images or photos to slides. Just drag the image directly from the folder to the field.
3. 365/24/7 Support. If you have any questions – email me. I will try to help you quickly. Inform me about errors you’ve found in presentations, so I was able to fix them and update files on Graphicriver. I respond within 1-2 hours on average after the treatment but the maximum response time does not exceed 24 hours (sometimes I sleep, eat, go walking with my dog or spend time with the family). My email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Free fonts. I use non-standard fonts in this presentation. You can download it for free and use while editing the presentation. Fonts’ links are in the instruction attached to the presentation.
5. Edit charts and graphs using tables. You can change charts and graphs in this presentation using tables. Select the chart you need, edit data in the table. Chart image will be changed on the basis of your data.
6. Unique content slides. This presentation “Serenity” contains 120+ unique content slides. Of course, I can write that there are about “100500 slides”, but it’s not true . Usually it’s counted by summarizing all slides in all formats and color schemes. Every slide in presentation is unique with its content and infographics. I use content slides, because it makes the process of customization mush easier. Using “light table” mode you can see how all the slides exactly will look in finished form. Moreover, it will allow you to structure slides by its content. Master slides are used to configure unchanging information (logo, social networks links and slide number) or to create technical fields.