PLEASE NOTE: Some of the latest versions of PS will not “read” some adjustments created by this action. If you have PS CC14 or 15 record an action with some adjustments (levels, curves) and see if you can play it back. There are many users that have reported bugs that prevent actions to do adjustments. If that is the case, this action set will not work.
The Shadow Box Wood Frame Action set for Photoshop is a collection of 5 individual actions that create a detailed mitered wood shadow box frame and its corresponding mat boards to enhance the look of a painting or photograph (just in the way that many professional photographic studios and custom framing shops do around the world).
A Shadow Box is a frame where the art piece is located “behind” the frame. In other words, there is a space between the art piece and the frame.
This set has been carefully created with the purpose of improving the look and presentation of your digital work. Inspired by the way modern museums and galleries display artwork, the Shadow Box Wood Frame Action set is extremely simple to use and achieves beautiful, professional results.
• To be used with Photoshop CS and higher
• The action works with any image regardless of size
• Texturized mat boards and detailed wood grain provides a realistic look
• Inner shadows faithfully produce the effect of receded art.
• Unlimited color available for interior mat board
• There are 5 individual actions included in the set
SIMPLE TO USE:
1) Open your image in Photoshop.
2) Select colors for the interior mat board:
FOREGROUND COLOR = INTERIOR MAT BORD COLOR
BACKGROUND COLOR = NOT USED
3) Select desired action from the Actions Palette.
4) Play action.