Screenshots/001.png Screenshots/002.png Screenshots/003.png Screenshots/004.png Screenshots/005.png Screenshots/006.png Screenshots/007.png Screenshots/008.png Screenshots/009.png Screenshots/010.png Screenshots/011.png Screenshots/012.png Screenshots/013.png Screenshots/014.jpg Screenshots/015.jpg Screenshots/016.jpg Screenshots/017.jpg Screenshots/018.png Screenshots/019.png Screenshots/020.png Screenshots/021.png Screenshots/022.png Screenshots/023.png Screenshots/024.png Screenshots/025.png Screenshots/026.png Screenshots/027.png Screenshots/028.png Screenshots/029.png Screenshots/030.png Screenshots/031.png Screenshots/032.png Screenshots/033.png Screenshots/034.jpg Screenshots/035.png Screenshots/036.png Screenshots/037.png Screenshots/038.png Screenshots/039.png Screenshots/040.png
Sketching Architectural Design
Sketching Architectural Design will turns your photos in minutes into a realistic artchitecture sketch. Once Action is done an organized structure of layers will provide you more options for customization.
- Photoshop ATN & ABR files included
- Video Tutorial
- There are two actions, one with oil filter and one without
- Intuitive and Easy to use
Main Photoshop Settings
- Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created and optimized to work only with the English version of Photoshop, so please make sure that you are using this version. If not, don’t worry: you can change the language of your version of Photoshop to English (and switch back again) using this method: https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=How+to+change+language+on+Photoshop+to+english.
- Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”
- Make sure that the option “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on. This option applies only to CS5 and later versions of Photoshop. On the “LAYERS” panel, click on the menu icon, go to “Panel Options…”, and check that the “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on.
- Use a photo with 72dpi or higher. If you are using a photo with less than 72dpi, the action will not function correctly. To fix this, go to Image->Image Size and increase the resolution value
- Set the Opacity of brush to 100%. Set the Opacity of the brush to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%