Skin is the worlds most advanced skin retouching actions. These actions let you retouch portraits in a fraction of the time with only a beginners knowledge of Photoshop. You can mattify, airbrush, and heal skin using the same techniques professionals use.
Product Features25 Retouching Actions
- Professional Results with Nondestructive Layers
- Full 16-Bit and Partial 32-Bit Support with Automatic Bit-Depth Detection
- Supports ProPhoto RGB
- Used by Professional Retouchers
- Featured on Adobe Exchange and Advanced Creation Photoshop Magazine
Select Skin Tones
Automatically select skin tones with face detection.
An easy and safe way to mattify oily skin.
Use this action for more oily spots.
After mattifying the skin, use the airbrushing actions to refine the look of skin. This is the same frequency-separation technique used by pro retouchers and it makes skin look smooth while retaining all the skin details.
Skin Airbrushing (Lite)
A more natural-looking variation of the Skin Airbrushing action.
Skin Airbrushing (Sharp)
A stronger variation of the Skin Airbrushing action that also produces sharper skin details.
For certain demographics, advertising agencies choose to use stronger skin retouching techniques. This action gives the skin a CG-look and retains most skin details.
Takes the Skin Blur action a step further with increased smoothness and reduced skin details.
Easily brighten eyes and reduce red-eye syndrome. It also retails details in the pupils by preventing clipped highlights/shadows.
Use this action to make the lips look sharper and more vibrant.
Lip Enhancer (Strong)
A stronger variation of the Lip Enhancer action for lips without lipstick.
Reduce yellowness while retaining the natural pearl color of teeth.
Darken Eyelashes & Eyebrows
Easily darken eyelashes and eyebrows without masking.
Freckle Reducer (Light-Brown Freckles Only)
Remove freckles without cloning/healing! This action reduces light-brown freckles (ephelides) and blends them in with the skin.
This action is great for reducing skin inflammation and improving skin tones.
A custom sharpening algorithm that applies a pixel-sharp sharpening effect that can be faded simply by changing the opacity.
Increase contrast while retaining details in the highlights and shadows.
This contrast effect is great for increasing clarity in airbrushed skin.
Use this action to improve edge contrast and photos taken with low-quality lens.
Increase contrast only in the shadows.
Increase contrast only in the midtones.
Increase contrast only in the highlights.
Emphasize Skin Flaws
This action gives your portrait a grungy/dirty look – it find the skin details and emphasizes them without the use of filters.
Add a beautiful skin glow that isn’t too cheesy. This diffused glow effect looks great because only affects the highlights.
Automatically detect and resolve common document issues.
- The “Select Skin Tones” action is only available in Photoshop CS6 and CC.
- The Troubleshooting action and automatic error detection is only available in Photoshop CC.
- The Mattifier, Freckle Reducer, and Emphasize Skin Flaws actions are not available in Photoshop Elements.
See a Video Preview!http://www.sparklestock.com/previews/skin.html
Testimonials“Played with these immediately after buying them… blown away by how brilliant these actions are! Workflow time saver x100!” - Joseph Edward
“These skin actions are by-far superior than any others out there. I’m a high-end retoucher by-trade and these actions achieve a very natural appearance. I still prefer to retouch manually by splitting the image into high & low frequency (and healing on those two passes) because of the control I have, but when I’m in a hurry, this set is absolutely fantastic!” -KFarley
“I am in LOVE with these actions!!! I have a skin disorder and these actions improve my skin so much! Thank you for creating such a great product!”
- Leslie S
“This is by far the best skin action I’ve seen! I’m a photographer and was doing a lot of what this collection offers manually. I had a series of skin brushes and literally had to paint away blemishes, etc. on my own. This set has eliminated all of the extra work and I’m so glad I happened upon it! This is an invaluable resource. Thank you so much!”
“Amazing! This is probably one of the most helpful photoshop actions I’ve ever used. Saves a ton of time, the results are fantastic, and I couldn’t be happier with the purchase. Wonderful work!”
- Ena D
- Photoshop CC
- Photoshop CS3 and newer
- Photoshop Elements 11 and newer
May 8, 2015 – Version 2.0.1
- New Photoshop Elements action. Now officially compatible with Photoshop Elements 11 and newer.
February 22, 2015 – Version 2.0
Photoshop CS3 to CC:
- Ultra Mattifier automatically detects skin color making it easier to use. The previous version has been renamed to “Ultra Mattifier (Manually Select Colors)”.
- Skin Airbrushing, Skin Airbrushing (Lite), Skin Airbrushing (Sharp), and Plastic Skin actions play much faster on 16-bit documents.
- New Lip Enhancer (Strong) action.
- New Darken Eyelashes & Eyebrows action.
- New Super Sharpen action uses a custom sharpening algorithm to create perfect pixel sharpness.
- 16-bit support for Ultra Mattifier.
- 32-bit support for Mattifier, Skin Airbrushing, Skin Airbrushing (Lite), Skin Airbrushing (Sharp), and Plastic Skin actions.
- New Troubleshooting action to detect and resolve common document issues.
- All actions have error detection built in to resolve common document issues.
- Automatic bit-depth detection for the Skin Airbrushing, Skin Airbrushing (Lite), and Skin Airbrushing (Sharp) actions.