SLIDER Photoshop Action
This actions turns your photo into amazing and colorful designs and allow you apply cuts easily and combine them.
- Work with photos (All sizes and formats) and text layer
- Action with 24 cut modes
- Action contains 12 Color adjustments
- No Plug-in Required
- well-organized and structured file
- Action perfectly work on Mac and PC
Videotutorial included. See it in the following link: Slicer Photoshop Action Videotutorial.
How to configure Photoshop to work with actions.
1. Use the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created and optimized to work only with the English version of Photoshop, so please make sure that you are using this version. If not, don’t worry: you can change the language of your version of Photoshop to English (and switch back again). See this video. 2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”. 3. Make sure that the option “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on. This option applies only to CS5 and later versions of Photoshop. On the “LAYERS” panel, click on the menu icon, go to “Panel Options…”, and check that the “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on.
For better results you can combine with this High Quality 30 Ink Brushes pack
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me through my profile page.
If you love this action, please don’t forget to rate it! Thanks!