SMA’s Multiple Exposure Creator PS Script
This script creates multiple exposures from a single opened JPG/RAW from within Adobe Photoshop.
I made this script for the necessity to create HDR files in programs such Adobe Photoshop’s Merge to HDR tool and dynamic-Photo HDR which require multiple exposures to create a single HDR file. Making multiple exposures from a single JPG is tedious and time consuming process and this script takes care of that. I have been testing it thoroughly over the past month and now that I have removed bugs and tested it to my satisfaction I am putting it up for sale.
From personal experience this script has saved me no less than 30 minutes in creating HDR from a single JPG/RAW file in each project.
- Open the JPG from which you want to create multiple exposures.
- From scripts menu choose smaTools-JPGMultiExposure
File -> Scripts -> smaTools-JPGMultiExposure
- Specify Maximum exposure required in the dialog box that appears. e.g. for exposure values from -3 to 3 you will specify 3.
- Specify increment value e.g 1 or 0.5
- That’s it! once the multiple exposures are created you will be notified that multiple exposures were created successfully.
- Check the same folder as of your opened JPG and you will find newly created files named as “Your File Name” ending at a number.
- smaTools-JPGMultiExposure.jsxbin (Photoshop Script)