This realistic Oil Paint Action will turn your picture into a piece of art in a few seconds.
Instructions to select Action Set in Photoshop:
1. Extract the .atn file from the zip in any directory. 2. Open Photoshop. In PS, go to windows tab of the navigation panel and select Actions. 3. Click on the Action’s Palette menu. (you will see an arrow pointing right on the top-right hand corner in Actions palette menu), then click “Load Actions”). 4. Select the action set file from the directory you saved it, and click load. 5. Open an image then choose any action and click play button.
—- —- —- Alternative Method
Double click the .atn file; Ps automatically adds the action to its library.
—- —- — Compatibility
1. If your video card does not support OpenCL v1.1 or higher, you may need to purchase an upgraded video card that supports OpenCL v1.1 or higher to gain access to the Oil Paint filter of photoshop. More details: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/oil-paint-greyed-out.html
2. This action has been tested and working on Photoshop (English version only) CS6, CC14, CC15.1.2+ and CC17+.
3. This action won’t work in Photoshop 15.0. As it doesn’t have oil paint plugin. Please upgrade your photoshop to PS 15.1.2+ or PS CC17+ before using this Action.
—- —- — Note
1. Avoid using small resolution images.
2. The results will vary from one photo to the next. Not every photo will look great with every action. Experiment with them and you’ll get a good feel for which actions work best with certain types of photos.
3. Combine effects and adjust their opacity for completely unique results.
4. Modify the opacity of the layers or of the main effect folder.
5. Each layer can be adjusted and can be hidden, deleted, or adjust the opacity. Feel free to mix it up by turning off layers, running actions on top of each other, and adjusting opacity.
Be creative and have fun!
Thank you Linspace Actions