Solar Energy – Company Profile Landscape is created to present the services and offer of a specific company dealing in the sale, repair and maintenance of photovoltaic panels, as well as other similar devices that produce energy.
The system is so universal that it can be used for Renewable Energy, Electricity, Solar Panel Service, Repair of Electrical Equipment and many others.
The template is designed in Adobe InDesign (.idml and .indd), Affinity Designer (.afdesign) and Affinity Publisher (.afpub) and adapted for A4 and US Letter sizes, so you can edit the layout easily and quickly.
The brochure contains 4 different covers for the front and back, as well as 4 different color versions (blue, green, orange, red) so you can use this template not only in one area.
The template uses free Google Fonts, which will make it easier and faster to modify the layout and adapt to a different industry.
All the presented images in the preview are not included in the source files. All images are listed in the support file.
- A4 size – 21×29,7 cm
- US Letter size – 8,5×11 inch
- Adobe InDesign (.idml and .indd)
- Affinity Designer (.afdesign)
- Affinity Publisher (.afpub)
- 24 pages for the brochure
- 3 additional covers (front and back)
- 4 different colors (blue, green, orange, red)
- 3 mm bleeds
- 300 DPI CMYK
- Orientation: Landscape
- Grid system
- Character style
- Paragraph style
- Automatic page numbering
- All elements are scaled
- Unlimited colors
- Multipurpose template
- Print ready
- Easy to editable
- Free fonts
- Free icons
- Solar Panel
- Heat Pump
- Bio Fuel
- Solar Energy
- Company Profile
- White Paper
- Annual Report
- Renewable Energy
- Photovoltaic Service
- Equipment Repair
- Power Generator
- ...and many more!
- 16 IDML files for A4 and US Letter format
- 16 INDD files for A4 and US Letter format
- 16 AFPUB files for A4 and US Letter format
- 16 AFDESIGN files for A4 and US Letter format
Note! All the presented photos are not included in the template, but a list with the photos used has been prepared in the source files.