Updates5 Jun 2011
- Placeholders: Now when you insert a new page based on a master page, it comes with placeholders for text and images. this helps keep the exact layout of the elements, Just cmd+shift+click (mac) or crt+shift+click (PC) on a frame to edit
Stylus is a beautiful and useful magazine template for Adobe Indesign CS4, with a clean layout where tipography and spaces has a great relevance on the design which is ideal for subjects such as Fashion, Modeling, Clothes, Architecture, Design and more.
Stylus counts with 16 master pages including cover and a great variety of predifined styles for titles and paragraphs and a bunch of options for designers. A4 format and print ready.
- 16 Master pages
- 32 different pages
- Print Ready
- CMYK, 300 dpi
- A4 format
- Baseline grid for texts.
- Advertising spaces.
- Two options for table of Contents: A dynamic or automatic and the other one with free style.
- Variety of useful templates to write articles and text in general.
- Various options for photo galleries.
- Paragraph and character styles.
- Three individual layers for guides, texts and graphics.
- Easy color update.
- section markers.
All photos used in this template belongs to:
The fonts can be found here: