Super Game User Interface
Helping all talented game developers out there with a super nice user interface.
This pack contain 3 different styles of user interface it has over 200 objects. All to help you create that game user interface that you are after.
If you are creating games for any touch device you will be glad to find that both analog stick and dpad is present in all of the styles. We couldn’t leave the car game developers hanging so we created a gear shifter and some pedals too. Still there are more things to come in this pack and we will keep it updated as we keep on developing new game assets.
- 3 different types of styles. Realistic, Transparent and Pixel
- All objects in vector and pixel (AI CS, AI CS6, EPS & PNG)
- Touch device specific objects – Analog stick, dpad, pedals, direction buttons & circle buttons
- dpads – Direction frames when pressed.
- 15 Buttons – All with a pressed frame
- 44 Graphic-boxes – All in vector
- 26 pre-made graphicboxes/windows
- 51 Symbols.
- 44 Adobe illustrator graphic styles.
All graphic-styles are made in illustrator so that you can easily create your own boxes/objects. If you do not have illustrator it still won’t be any problem. The files is also saved in EPS. For does that don’t have any vector program is has all been saved in PNG and some pre-made windows to help you get started.
We love to see what all talented people can create with this. So all game developers out there, we hope this will help you a lot and do not forget to send us a message about your awesome game that you created. Don’t forget to follow us here on GraphicRiver | GoblinPortal.
Now stop reading and go create some awesome games.