Talion Code is a sans serif typeface that includes a version with lowercase and another with Small Caps, is of square proportion and fuses soft curves in the outer vertices with straight lines inside the characters, a semi-stencil design that gives it a technological aspect and future fiction.
The Commercial versions includes:
- Talion Code. Regular & Small Caps (2 fonts)
- 666 glyphs. Latin Extended-A • OTF & TTF
- Talion Code includes the symbol of Bitcoin and currency symbols.
- Talion Code typefaces can be used unlimited for Commercial projects.
- The download file includes a PDF with the specimen sheet of typography.
- OpenType features compatible with: Photoshop, Illustrator, QuarkXpress, Indesign.
- OpenType Features: Historical Forms, Capital Spacing, Localized Forms, Bitcoin, Extended Fractions, Contextual Alternates, Oldstyle Figures, Alternate Annotation Forms, All Alternates, Ordinals, Additional languages, Kerning, Numerators, Inferiors, Superscript, Fractions, Standard Ligatures, Subscript, Discretionary Ligatures, Superior letters, Denominators, Superiors, Slashed Zero, Scientific Inferiors.