Photoshop Configure for this Action
1. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. If you are using a different language . Click Here to watch how to set the language to English.
2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
3. Use image with size between 1600-2400px and a resulotion between 72-300dpi.
4.Make sure the Opacity of the brush is set to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
5. Your main image should be set as a background. If your image have a difference name like as layer 0, select it and then go to : Layer->New->Background from layer.
6. This Action is created on Photoshop CS6 . Tested and working on Photoshop Cs5 , CS6
1. Action .atn file.
2. brushes .abr file.
3. guide .txt file.
Each new Photoshop Action from GraphicLight is developed and tested with over 50 image before it is released to our portfolio.
With GraphicLight Photoshop Actions you can earn a great passive income.All you have to do is to refer people through your social media pages to this action or another GraphicLight action. Make sure to sign up as an Affiliate so you can add your referral code to any link you post.