Watch the video tutorial below:
Technology 3 Photoshop Action
Create this cool effect on your photos with just a few clicks. Make neat looking posters, ads, banners, presentations – save days of work. This action suits great for subjects such as technology, bitcoin, virtual reality, augmented reality, artificial intelligence and so on.
- 1 .atn file (Action)
- 1 .pat file
- 1 .abr file
- Detailed readme file
The action is compatible from Photoshop CS4 to latest Photoshop CC 2018. The Action will only work in the English version of Photoshop . If you are not using the English version of Photoshop, you can always change it to English and then back again to your native language using this method. Alternatively for Creative Cloud users, you can also use this method.
Recommended photo sizeFor the best results, I recommend using photos in the range of 2500px – 3000px in width.
The file is organisedAfter each action has finished playing, it creates a well-organised layer structure. Each layer and folder are named appropriately to create a neat working environment for you.
The action is tested
Each Action is thoroughly tested across between 30 – 50 different photos to ensure there are no errors. In the case where you do experience an error, please contact me via the contact form on my profile page.
How to configure Photoshop
1. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. Each action has been created and optimized to work only with the English version of Photoshop, so please make sure that you are using this version. If not, don’t worry: you can change the language of your version of Photoshop to English (and switch back again) using this method
2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
3. Make sure that the option “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on. This option applies only to CS5 and later versions of Photoshop. On the “LAYERS” panel, click on the menu icon, go to “Panel Options…”, and check that the “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is turned on.
4. Use a photo with 72dpi or higher. If you are using a photo with less than 72dpi, the action will not function correctly. To fix this, go to Image->Image Size and increase the resolution value.
5. Set the Opacity of brush to 100%. Set the Opacity of the brush to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
If you need assistance with this action or any other action, please firstly ensure you have read the readme.txt file inside the zip file.
If you are still experiencing issues, please contact me through the email form at https://graphicriver.net/user/ninebrains