Highlight your skills and stay ahead of the competition
With increased competition in the markets, tailoring your resume to the specific job role could give your skills and talents the edge needed to land on top of the pile. This is your first contact with a potential employer and it should make a modern, professional impact.
FEATURESWell organised InDesign and Photoshop files in both A4 and US Letter, so you can easily update the template with the details necessary to land that job you’re after.
- Two Resume Templates: light and dark
- Two Cover Letter designs
- Two Cover Page designs
- Vector Icons
- US Letter and A4 sized formats
- Four .indd InDesign files with Paragraph Styles, Guides, Master pages and Bleeds included
- To ensure maximum compatibility across InDesign, four IDML files have been included
- Four .psd layered and organised Photoshop files with Layer Comps, Paragraph Styles, Guides and Bleeds included
- To ensure maximum compatibility across Photoshop versions, four layered TIFF files have been included
- Four PDF previews
- Print ready: CMYK, 300 DPI
- InDesign and IDML files
- Photoshop and TIFF files
- PDF Previews
- Help and Support file with Master pages, Layer Comps and Paragraph Styles explained
The font used for the body copy is a free font called Quattrocento and can be downloaded here.
The font used for the Headers is a free font called Aller and can be downloaded here.
GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR APPLICATION!