Infographic resume/CV template—made for Word
Your resume should be attention-grabbing—and then let the reader spend as little time as possible deciding you’re in the Yes-pile.
This infographic resume template lets you show your work and education history in an easy-to-understand, visual way.
I’ve designed the template to be easy to scan and read using principles of good typography. A clear hierarchy of information leads the reader to each important element and plenty of white space encourages focus.
I’ve paid special attention to find the optimal line height for the typeface, size and line length—which then forms the rigid baseline grid that makes sure everything is aligned and in place.
Everything is editable in Microsoft Word.
All the files and formats you need
- Resume template
- Cover letter template
- References template
- Formats: A4 (210×297 mm)
- Word and InDesign files
Designed for Word first
- Table-based layout for easy customization
- Click placeholder text and type
- Uses graphical elements made in Word
- Paragraph and character styles for consistency
Designed to influence
- Strong typography
- Visual storytelling
- Fresh color variations: blue, pink and green
- 12-column vertical grid + baseline grid for strict and consistent layout in Word and Indesign
- Indesign files use Master pages for header and footer
- Ready to print or export as PDF
- 300 dpi, CMYK color
- 3 mm bleed
- Placeholder for optional profile image
- The fonts used are free
- Indesign CC files (.indd)
- 3 files, one for each color variation
- A4 format
- Includes .idml files for older versions of InDesign
- Microsoft Word files (.docx)
- 9 ready to use files
- A4 format
- Help document (.pdf)
- The model photo used in the previews is not included
Please download and install the fonts before you open the document files.
Thank you for reading!
If you buy and like my resume, please rate it. I’ll greatly appreciate it! I’d also love to hear from you in the comments.
Good luck with the job hunting!