Toolbox for Keynote offers a vast collection of designs for Keynote. It includes the following sets:
- Themes for Keynote in 2 sizes. 71 themes in 16:9 and 4:3 sizes.
- Layouts for Keynote in 2 sizes. 56 themes in 16:9 and 4:3 sizes.
- Infographics (including diagrams, maps, flags, national symbols, chart themes, and data visualization sets). Total of 1320 unique .key files.
- Elements for Keynote (including icons, logos, badges, doodles, and clipart images). Total of 505 unique .key files.
- Clipart Prime in PNG (703 unique images).
The files can be opened and edited in Keynote 6.0 or later versions. After you open a file in Keynote, you can use it as a base for your presentation or copy and paste any selected elements into another file. Most objects can be easily recolored, reshaped, moved, or removed with Keynote’s standard actions.