Secure Funding for Your Unicorn Startup
Impress investors with your unicorn idea by using this clean and modern pitch deck. Your startup’s pitch deck is the first impression you make on potential investors. Getting your message to them in an uncluttered and beautiful design will help you secure a meeting with them.
This Keynote is structured to maximize your success for funding from angel investors and venture capitalists. It follows the pitch deck guidelines set out by one of silicon valley’s top venture capital firm Sequoia Capital, that invested in Apple, Google, Paypal, Instagram, and Whatsapp.Sequoia Pitch Deck Guidelines
- Company purpose – Define the company/business in a single declarative sentence.
- Problem – Describe the pain of the customer (or the customer’s customer). – Outline how the customer addresses the issue today.
- Solution – Demonstrate your company’s value proposition to make the customer’s life better. – Show where your product physically sits. – Provide use cases.
- Why now – Set up the historical evolution of your category. – Define recent trends that make your solution possible.
- Market size – Identify/profile the customer you cater to. – Calculate the TAM (top down), SAM (bottoms up), and SOM.
- Competition – List competitors – List competitive advantages
- Product – Product line-up (form factor, functionality, features, architecture, intellectual property). – Development roadmap
- Business model – Revenue model – Pricing – Average account size and/or lifetime value – Sales and distribution model – Customer/pipeline list
- Team – Founders and management – Board of Directors/Board of Advisors
- Financials – P&L – Balance sheet – Cash flow – Cap table – The deal
- 32 Unique Slides
- 4 Color Options
- Total of 120+ slides
- 1,200+ Premium Icons
- Easily Editable
- Image Placeholder Ready
- 16:9 HD
- Help file
Presentation UpdatesUnicorn Pitch Deck – Keynote v1.0 (Jun 2020)
First version released
Support & Notes
- Stock photos are not included, but the help file contains detailed instructions on how to obtain them and also how to put a gradient overlay on them as seen in the preview
- Questions? You can contact me through the graphicriver contact form