Uniqum Video Tutorial
Video tutorial includes:
- Demonstration of the action results in “before/after” format
- Instructions on how to prepare your file for the action
- Opportunities on how to customize and improve your results
For more video tutorials view Profactions YouTube cannel
Uniqum Photoshop Action
Extremaly easy to use sketch and painting Photoshop action transform your photo into proffesional sketch look with modern art painting effect. Highly detailed result, a lot of possibilities to easy customise and improve. One click action.
This action created on Photoshop CS5, tested and working on Photoshop CS3, CS4, CS5, CS6, CC, CC2014, CC2015, CC2017, CC2018+ (only English versions). If you are not using the English version, you can switch your Photoshop in English, play the action and return to your language back. How to do it, you can watch in this video.
- Main action (.atn)
- Action brushes (.abr)
- User’s guide with recommendations (.txt)
- Video tutorial with instructions
- 20 color presets and options
- Fully editable graphic elements
- Well organized layers and folders
Rules and reccomendations:
- Image size must be between 2500–4500px (recommended 3500px)
- Image resolution must be between 240-300dpi (recommended 300pdi)
- Image color mode must be RGB and 8 Bits/Channel
NOTE: Images showed in preview are not part of this item! Only for preview.
View more real customer reviews
October 24, 2017
- Transformation of original image to background locked layer was added - Action algorithm was optimized / universalized and became faster approx by 10%
If you have any questions or need help with Profactions actions, please firstly ensure you have viewed Helper.txt file with instructions and reccomendations (you can find it in each action archive) and watched video tutorials on Profactions Youtube cannel.
If you are still having issues or questions, please email to email@example.com or send message on Profactions Facebook page. Everyday our actions buy a lot of people. But a very few people of them face any little problems. And be sure, we solve these customer’s questions in 100% of cases.
Featured by Profactions
For more Photoshop effects check out Profactions portfolio