This action created on Photoshop CS6, tested and working on Photoshop CS6, CC, CC2014, (only English versions). If you are not using the English version, you can switch your Photoshop in English, play the action and return to your language back. How to do it, you can watch in this video https://goo.gl/q7SFzu
Your main file contains :
1 Action .atn file
1 Brushes .abr file
1 Help .txt file
How To Use ?
Let’s start practice:
1. Open your image
2. Open ” Urban Aquarelle (Photoshop Action)” file. For that go to Edit/Presets/Preset Manager. In Preset Type choose Brushes click load and just open brush file.
3. Open the action (for that go to: Window / Actions, click on menu icon at the right and choose in list “Load Actions…”
then find the action on your computer and open it;
4. Find action in the action list then open it and click play (Before play action make sure that the value of opacity of brush tool is 100%);
5. Wait a few minutes that Photoshop make all actions (speed of action work depends of the power of your computer);
6. For changing multiple color effects, click on the (Gradients) and select for example black and white effect or select antique type of images or effects of light colors.
7. Ready >> just save.