Vector World Map – countries selectable and named
All countries are editable and named vector shapes.
The Vector World Map was hand drawn in Adobe Illustrator. The grid system is included, so changes can be made. You can use the world map as a image (choose the colors and styles by yourself if you have a version of Adobe Illustrator) or you can use the world map also for something interactive … for example for a interactive info graphic application or for a interactive country chooser for a global company. Every country is named and has a single vector shape, so you can address it easily through program code … for example with Action Script in Adobe Flash … etc..
- high quality vectors
- all countries selectable and named (named sub-layers in Adobe Illustrator)
- easy import for applications: because the countries are all named correctly, you can address these vector shapes (objects) easily through program code … for example with Action Script in Flash …
- any size: resizable world map and resizable countries (vector graphics are scaleable and editable without any loss of quality)
- fully customizable: you can choose colors, borders and even styles … (if you are a designer and you are able to do that with Adobe Illustrator)
- different file types for other or older software: EPS 8 file is also included … and also an older PDF (version: illustrator default / acrobat 6 / pdf 1.5) file
- some JPG files are also included (for users who just want a background image for a presentation (Power Point) or something else …
- Folder: 01 – Master EPS File
- Folder: 02 – Other Vector File Formats (EPS-8 and PDF -6)
- Folder: 03 – High Resolution Pixel (PSD and JPG )
- Folder: 04 – Preview PNGs
- no fonts used