Vectro Photoshop Action convert your photo into premium vector illustration. Action perfectly works with portraits or other photos. Action contains 10+ color FX. Save hours of work with this action. Action delivers you a well-organized and structured file with the many layers, folders and settings to improve the final result. Action perfectly work on Mac and PC.
Watch detailed video tutorial for this action HERE
The COMPATIBLE versions of Photoshop is CS6, CC, CC 2015.5+, CC 2017, CC 2018, CC 2019, CC 2020+ ! and only computers with available OIL PAINT FILTER! inside a Photoshop.
If Oil Paint is grayed out for you, try these steps:
– Make sure Photoshop is up-to-date.
– Make sure that your document is RGB. Oil Paint won’t work on color spaces other than RGB (e.g. CMYK, Lab, etc.)
– If you’re on Windows, make sure you’re running a 64-bit OS with the 64-bit version of Photoshop. OpenCL requires 64-bit
– Make sure Use Graphics Processor is checked under Preferences > Performance
– Make sure “Use OpenCL” is enabled.
– Make sure that your video card driver is up to date with the latest from the vendor website.
Note: If your video card does not support OpenCL v1.1 or higher, you may need to purchase an upgraded video card that supports OpenCL v1.1 or higher to gain access to the Oil Paint filter.
Information about your graphics card can be found in Photoshop’s Help > System Info dialog.
ACTIONS YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Twinkle Gif Animation Photoshop Action
- Vintageo – Vintage Sketch Photoshop Action
- Double Exposure Photoshop Action
- Logo Creator 2 Photoshop Action
Language is not a barrier. This action successfully optimized to work with all language versions of Photoshop.
How to configure Photoshop to work with actions.
- Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
- Use a photo with 72dpi or higher. If you are using a photo with less than 72dpi, the action will not function correctly. To fix this, go to Image->Image Size and increase the resolution value.
- Set the Opacity of brush to 100%. Set the Opacity of the brush to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
Your comments and suggestions are greatly appreciated. If you still find any error please mail to email@example.com. Surely we will help you. Thanks.
Follow us ! and receive all updates.