- Print ready CMYK 300DPI business card
- ISO/IEC 7810 standard ID/credit card size.
- Ideograms from the Noun Project: http://thenounproject.com/
- Photoshop layer comps: front view, back view, front for print, back for print
- Uses real vintage paper and leather textures from 1884!
(Please see our Vintage book and pages pack)
Designed by Raph Levien.
A very nice and free to use monospace font, used for its typewritery feel.
Designed by Hans Bohn for the Stempel foundry in 1957.
This elegant script is based on the copperplate style of artistic handwriting that was a popular commercial design from the nineteenth century.
- PSD file, layered, containing both the front and the backside, with 5mm bleed, guides, and an extra border/background group so you can see how your card will look like after it’s been printed and cut properly.
- High-res JPG files