010_Page.jpg 011_Page.jpg 012_Page.jpg 013_Page.jpg 014_Page.jpg 015_Page.jpg 016_Page.jpg 017_Page.jpg 018_Page.jpg 019_Page.jpg 01_Page.jpg 020_Page.jpg 021_Page.jpg 022_Page.jpg 023_Page.jpg 024_Page.jpg 025_Page.jpg 026_Page.jpg 02_Page.jpg 03_Page.jpg 04_Page.jpg 05_Page.jpg 06_Page.jpg 07_Page.jpg 08_Page.jpg 09_Page.jpg
Warehouse Management System Proposal/Brochure/Booklet
- A warehouse management system (WMS) is a key part of the supply chain and primarily aims to control the movement and storage of materials within a warehouse and process the associated transactions, including shipping, receiving, put away and picking. The systems also direct and optimize stock put away based on real-time information about the status of bin utilization. A WMS monitors the progress of products through the warehouse. It involves the physical warehouse infrastructure, tracking systems, and communication between product stations.
You can have this brochure in A4 and US letter size. We have incorporated organized layers in page by page order for easy edit and image replacement. We have kept it minimum size and as simple as possible for developing quick and effective WMS proposal/brochure/booklet.
- InDesign File with Properly organized layers
- 26 Pages Professional fully Editable InDesign File (.indd + .IDML )
- 1 Front Cover
- 1 Back Cover
- Fully Editable File
- A4 Size and US Letter Size Included
- Print Ready Files
- PDF Preview File InCluded
- Image can be easily replaced with own images and edit
- Very easy to edit and change
- Easy to add pages without loss of quality or layout
- Free fonts link Inclueded
- Photos html links included
- Change colour easily with just 1 click on Spot Colour
- Images are not included with this report. But image download links are available in the Read Me file.
- 4 InDesign Files in CC and IDML Version (A4 & US Letter Size)
- 2 PDF Preview File for Each Size
- Read Me File