Configure for this Action
- Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. If you are using a different language . Click Here to watch how to set the language to English.
- Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
- For the best results, it is recommended to use high resolution photos in the range of 2500px – 3000px.
- Make sure the Opacity of the brush is set to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
- Your main image should be set as a background. If your image have a difference name like as layer, select it and then go to : Layer->New->Background from layer.
- 1 ATN FILE.
- 1 ABR FILE
- 1 HELP FILE