Watercolor Artist Photoshop Action
Watercolor Artist Photoshop Action for photographers and graphic designers. These action are professionally designed to give your images a magic and remarkable tone, enabling you to streamline your editing process and enhance your images. All of our products have been tested on a variety of images and they are very versatile. As photographers ourselves we use these tools to speed up our workflow, and give our images a creative edge.
Photoshop Configure for this Action
1. Make sure you are using the English version of Photoshop. If you are using a different language . Click Here to watch how to set the language to English.
2. Use the RGB Mode and 8 Bits color. To check these settings, go to Image->Mode and check the “RGB color” and “8 Bits/Channel”.
3. For the best results, it is recommended to use high resolution photos in the range of 1500px – 6000px. The optimal range is from 3000px – 4000px. The detail and clarity in the effects generated by the actions reduce the smaller your photo is.
4. Make sure the Opacity of the brush is set to 100%. Select the “Brush Tool” and move the opacity slider to 100%.
5. Your main image should be set as a background. If your image have a difference name like as layer 0, select it and then go to : Layer->New->Background from layer.
Save Money – buy actions in bundles with 50% discount!
For more special offers with 50% discount view Artist-Painting Bundles Collection
Effects you may also like
- Mixed Ink Sketch Photoshop Action
- Abstract Ink Art Photoshop Action
- Vector Paint Photoshop Action
- Real Duotone Paint Photoshop Action
- Dramatic Dark Photoshop Action
For more Photoshop effects view Artist-Painting Portfolio