This photoshop Action will turn your photo into a awesome Watercolor Splash Art. It is one click action, gives you full control over all adjustments.
- Only use the English version of Photoshop. (You can change back to your native language after using the action.) Click Here to See “How to change your language in Photoshop”.
- This Action is created in the CC version and is compatible with CS6 & all CC versions.
- You must use the RGB Mode and 8 bits/Channel, Go to Image > Mode > select RGB Mode and 8 Bits/Channel.
- Add “Copy” to Copied Layer and Groups option is selected. Go to Layer Panel > Click on Little Lines (Hamburger Icon) > Panel Options > select Add “Copy” to Copied Layer and Groups.
- Use 72-300 DPI Photo, Go to Image > Image Size > change the resolution.
- Photo’s longest size should be 3500-4000px (4000px recommended), Go to Image > Image Size > Change the Longest Size (smallest size should update automatically, if not then click on little chain icon on the left side of the sizes.)
All Instruction are given in the guide. YouTube Video Tutorial is recommended.