If you run your own web site or blog this template is for you. Many of us make some cash with big network advertisers as Google Adwords but the truth is big agencies never pay as much as you could get dealing directly with the customer.
How can you get customers to advertise on your site?
- Search online for companies who might be interested in placing an ad on your site.
- Email them “Web site advertising proposal” with your statistics and company info.
- Take in orders
This template features:
- 1 cover page with overview of your company and proposal
- 2 pages to tell what your company is about, why companies should advertise with you and what type of ads you offer
- 2 pages for beautiful presentation of your key data: CPM, unique visitors, pageviews, and other statistics you have
- 2 pages describing advertisement options and pricing (automatic and easy to use price tables!)
- 1 simple contact page or use it for more text.
You can see Live Preview of this advertising proposal template by following this link.
Some images are included but you won’t need them anyway as you probably want to replace those with your own screenshots of your own site and statistics.
Only free / system fonts are used for this project – nothing to purchase.
Easy to edit
This file is extremely easy to edit. You can even do it if you have never worked with InDesign before: just make some changes to text (works pretty much like Word or any other text-editing software), replace images (three-click process), export to pdf and you have your proposal ready to be sent to advertisers.
The file is created in CS3 so you can edit it with CS3, CS4 and CS5.
If you are still not sure you can do it – just contact me through contact form on my profile and I will insert your text / images for a flat fee you can afford.
- InDesign CS3 template file
- PDF preview file
- JPG preview file
- Documentation files