Quickly build professional website flowcharts and sitemaps
Create professional website flowcharts and sitemaps with high quality wireframes and elements. A must-need tool for web designers, developers, and project managers.
Over 300 high quality mini-wireframes and graphic components
The set provides the perfect balance between detail and simplicity. Each wireframe is created with just enough detail to visualize its function without implying any finished design to avoid distraction from the user flow.
Wireframe includes pages for basic grids, archives, articles, profiles, teams, charts, products, services, store fronts, portfolio, pricings, testimonials, carts, checkouts, payments, contacts, and much more. Key pages has several variations for multiple scenarios.
Includes sample flowchart to kick start your project.
Graphic elements include straight and multiple angled arrows with various heads, modal boxes, info windows, and more.Full set
The set is 100% vector, nicely organized and fully editable.
- Change wireframe and component colors easily using swatches to create a sitemap with virtually any color.
- Instantly change the font across the entire board using character and paragraph styles for a consistant visual.
- Automatically update all wireframe elements with smart objects.
- Repurpose any wireframe by editing its title and modifying its content.
This set includes all individual wireframes and key elements assets to use externally or with non vector applications. Export your own assets after customizing the board. Print out reference sheets that are designed to scale perfectly on a letter sized paper.
- Illustrator .AI and .EPS working vector files
Complete set, Grids 1, Grids 2, Layout 1, Layout 2, Components
- .PNG and .SVG individual assets
- .PDF and .PNG reference and preview files
Each item above includes parts for the main scheme and all color variants.Bonus: Complete full set of 675 icons from Font Awesome 4.7.0 in .AI and .EPS format to import and use in flowchart.
Please rate and feel free to comment, provide feedback, and request page wireframes and components.