1. To change text and text color: Double click the “T” thumbnail on the layer to highlight the text you want to change and begin typing the new info and/or select a color from the color chart to change the color.
2. To change the style (gradients, patterns, drop shadows, color, etc.): Double click on the “f” on the layer of the object you want to modify and make the necessary changes by adjusting the selected style on the left of the menu. You then can change to your liking by modifying the options for that particular style.
3. To move an object, simply use the selection “arrow” tool and click on the object you want to move.
4. To hide or show an object, simply click on the “eye” to the left of the layer.
5. To modify an adjustment layer style: Double click on the thumbnail and use sliders to change to your liking.
1. First Select Horizontal Type Tool `T’ in tool box. 2. Then double click the text layer & type your own data. 2. For Double Click on the smart objects show a new page. 3. Now Paste your Image and Resize it by pressing (Ctrl+T) & save it. 4. After finishing all of your edit. just save the file (Ctrl+S)
Fonts download link
Font Info :-
Download free fonts used in this template
FOLLOW ME ON GRAPHICRIVER
If you like my Item, please rate it