Check this fast food restaurant menu template. Including 4 different variations to create separated flyers o a brochure with multiple pages.
Includes pages for detailed product or menu representation, and two closing pages with a variation on the design allowing you to create sections or separated flyers to accompany your menu.
- Elegant, clean and modern design that fits on actual and different restaurants or bars. Helps to differentiate your business from competition.
- Describe effectively your products, using messages and symbols.
- Use the software you prefer or ease things to the designer allowing to choose between Photoshop and Indesign.
- Stylish background texture.
- Printer ready design.
- Created on Indesign 5.5. Incudes IDML file to open in CS4 and readapt to CS3 versions of Indesign. Photoshop Version CS4.
- Includes bleeding @ 3mm
- Its modular and symmetric template allows you print cost savings (you can print 4 pages in one paper!) Each page is half letter (5.5×8.5inch), that means that the open menu brochure is letter size (11×8.5inch).
- Increase pages depending your needs instantly.
- Easy adaptation to A4 ISO european format.
- Including welcome and closing pages
- Table tent available on Indesign format
- 100% free fonts used.
The images shown are not included with the item. However you can purchase it from Robynmac, GodunovaTatiana and Draghicich; please check out their work with the camera by going to:
Need a personalised adaptation? Don’t hesitate to contact me.