This action will make animated snowbound winter landscapes from your summer photos. Also you can save the result as jpeg or video.
How to install:
1. Open Winter Snowflake Animation.atn in Photoshop by double-click or use ‘Load actions’ menu item in Actions window
2. Open snowflakes.pat in Photoshop by double-click or go to menu Edit -> Presets -> Preset Manager, select Patterns in ‘Preset Type’ dropdown and click ‘Load’ button
How to use:
1. Open image in photoshop
2. Run the action
3. Enjoy the result!
How to save GIF-animation:
• Photoshop CC: Go to File -> Export -> Save for web. Use ‘Looping Options’ as ‘Forever’
• Photoshop CS6 Extended: Go to File -> Save for web
How to export video:
Photoshop CC and CS6 Extended: Go to File -> Export -> Render Video
Important! Before you can use this action make sure:
• Minimal version of Photoshop is CS6 Extended.
• Checkbox “Add ‘copy’ to Copied Layers and Groups” is cheched in Layers Panel Options window.
• Your photo contains Background layer
• The action has been tested on Photoshop (English versions) CC 2015 and CS6 Extended.
• Winter Snowflake Animation.atn