Open your photo and choose one of the actions to automatically & easily give it a nice wooden frame.
Run one of the first set of actions (Slim, Medium or Wide frame) to load your photo and create the basic frame width, then choose from one of the frame style actions to complete it.
You can run as many of the styles as you want on the same photo & instantly switch from one to another on the resulting PSD file via the history snapshots that are automatically created by each action.
No need to reset the frame when applying a new style, it’s done automatically in the action.
The resulting PSD has organised layers that can be tweaked afterwards to fine tune the result.
- Each action creates a history snapshot to switch between different frame styles
- Choose from 3 different frame widths
- 10 different frame styles
- Adjustable mat board, frame & border colours
- Add a reflecting glass effect & easily change the reflected room image to one of your own
- The item is well documented with an illustrated PDF help file
- 1 ATN action file with 3 frame width actions & 10 frame style actions
- 1 ASL file with 10 frame styles
- 1 PDF file with full instructions
- 1 PNG stylesheet showing the 10 frame styles
Note: Tested only on English versions of Photoshop
Check out more of Jipito’s stuff: