- $7$37 SalesLast updated: 19 May 16
Add to Cart
- 71 SalesLast updated: 24 Apr 21
- Layered: Yes
- Minimum Adobe CS Version: CS3
- Print Dimensions: 16.5x23.4
$971 SalesLast updated: 24 Apr 21
Add to Cart
Finding your way through our huge collection of flyer templates
Print them in bulk and hand them out! If we had to list all the different purposes why one would want to create a flyer, we would take the concept of "infinite scrolling" on this page to a whole new level. Instead, we thought we'd try and make it easier for you to browse through our collection. There's over 63 thousand great flyer templates to choose from, so you might want to know where to start. Let's take a closer look to our main categories to give you an idea of what you may find.
- Events. This is where the bigger bulk of our flyer templates are-it's definitely the main purpose for having one. Think music festivals, private or public parties, clubs, sport events like matches or an "open day" at a gym. But that's not all. Don't forget seasonal flyers-our creative authors sure didn't! From Halloween to Christmas, from the 4th of July to Mardi Gras, there's something available for any seasonal event. Including country-specific holidays and celebrations like Cinco de Mayo. And there's heaps of space for Valentine's day, Mother's Day or Father's Day too.
- Corporate. The second largest collection of flyers is all about business. Which is no surprise really-flyers are pretty common marketing material, and quite a successful one. So what you'll find here is a great selection of print material to help you promote your business, whatever industry you're in. Digital agencies, freelancers, large companies, schools, public administration services-you name it. Our advice for this collection is to search either by industry (i.e. look for "medical company flyer") or by style (vintage, modern and so on).
- Church. This may or may not surprise you, but religious flyers make the third largest collection on this GraphicRiver category. And a pretty self-explanatory one as well!
- Commerce. While templates in the "Corporate" collection are mainly focused on promoting a brand, the focus here is on things like sales, promotions or physical stores. As with events, you'll find seasonal content here too (Black Friday discounts, Summer sales).
- Restaurant. This is another easy one to figure out! Welcome to the land of food menus. These are the most common flyers in this section; there is plenty to choose from for all kinds of restaurants and in all sorts of styles. But there's more. Some templates are also designed to promote special offers, special "insert-food-here" nights, or just the restaurant itself.
And if you think that in the digital era, where most of the content is "consumed" on the internet, flyers are falling behind in terms of effectiveness... Let Tuts+ instructor Mark Schenker clear the fog. In his article 20 Business Flyer Templates With Creative Layout Designs, he talks about the findings of a Digital Marketing Association report that states:
"As many as 79% people retain, convey or at least look at the contents of a flyer or leaflet, with another 48% indicating that they respond to flyer advertising."
Not bad huh?
Finally, if you need some help customizing your template, you can check out Kirk Nelson's How to Change a Photo in a Flyer Template in Photoshop and learn all about it.