Over 2,000 reasons to get inked!
Whether this is your first or your fifteenth tattoo, you know that sometimes it’s very difficult to even pick a subject, or a style, or just the part of the body where you want to get it done. Our tattoo designs should help you get at least some inspiration for your next dose of permanent ink.
So let’s take a closer look to our collection and give you an idea of what you can find, and what you can expect from the files you find in here. Whether you’d like to mark the end (or the beginning!) of a chapter of your life, or pay a tribute to someone special, or just want to get a shockingly good artistic drawing on your body—there’s plenty to choose from on GraphicRiver.
If anything, these tattoo designs will help you a great deal because it’s good to show the artist exactly what you want. We’re talking about permanent ink here. So you definitely want to make sure you explain the kind of drawing and style you’re after very well. But words can only do so much: best to go into the parlor with a design ready so that there’s no room for miscommunication.
- Epic traditional styles. The traditional selection features great line work that make it easier for the artist to ink. Old school, retro and vintage assets are perfect if you’re looking for a style that goes back to the early beginnings of tattoo art.
- Perfect for actual ink or graphic designs. If your tolerance for pain is pretty low, but you still adore tattoos, consider integrating them into your graphic or web designs for an added punch of style. After all, these are vector graphics. They could go on your skin, for sure, but nothing stops you for turning them into posters, t-shirts, flyers, or website headers for that matter.
- Quality hand-drawn designs available. Just because you’re starting with a digital illustration doesn’t mean it has to look stiff! You’ll enjoy the fluidity of hand-drawn designs for tattoos that look and feel hand-made.
- Wide selection of themes to choose from. There are over 2,000 tattoo designs in our collection, so you have plenty of choice available. The most popular drawings are definitely skulls, an all-time favorite when it comes to ink, but there’s also a large set of tribal designs, from Aztec to Maori and Native American styles. Animals are quite successful too (owls, butterflies and eagles in particular), along with other natural themes, mostly flowers.
- Hand-reviewed for quality. Our talented designers are passionate about creating great assets for you to enjoy. Plus, our team reviews every item one by one before it goes on sale. This way we make sure you get to browse through a collection that meets a certain standard of quality and functionality.