Web Forms and Windows 8 – Video Tutorials - fully editable layered PSD file in Adobe Photoshop CS – vector shapes, colors, texts and effects.
• Size: 1535×866 pixels [wide-screen .psd file]• Fonts used: Default Windows/MAC/Amiga system fonts: Calibri; Helvetica; Arial; Arial Narrow, Arial Black; Verdana, Tahoma & MyriadPRO fonts family [that comes with AdobeCS package]. In case you do not own Myriad Pro fonts, here are links for complete Myriad pro pack: http://www.fonts.com/FindFonts/detail.htm?pid=427413 Helvetica Neue font family: http://www.linotype.com/1266/neuehelvetica-family.html
• Archive includes:
- djnick-WebForms8-video_tutorials.psd – fully editable PSD file [1535×866 pixels]
- djnick-WebForms8-video_tutorials.jpg – file preview in JPG format [1535×866 pixels]
- djnick-WebForms8-video_tutorials-preview.jpg – file preview in JPG format [590×2080 pixels]
- preview.jpg- 80×80 pixels .jpg image and
- this ReadMe.txt file
All elements are scalable & everything is drawn with Photoshop’s vector tool. Each element can be easily editable in perfectly grouped, stored and named layers. All work is done by me in Adobe Photoshop CS.
• If you like this kind of graphic work, support me
djnick / deetronic // www.djnick.rs